Huwebes, Oktubre 9, 2014


REFLECTION:



I like technology but to be honest when Prof. Tablante told us that we were going to use a website called blog , i thought that it was difficult to use and i got frustrated .
but blog was easy to use and i feel good about that . 
And I realized that all the activities were not difficult at all. and I like the subject.
I have learned many things in this class . Technology can be difficult but it's important that we try to use because nowadays,  it's all about technology.
At the beginning, I didn't know how to use some programs or websites like blog, powerpoint etc. and also i didn't know that they exist.
but the most important, that I have learned to use all this programs and websites in a good way not just for entertainment.

First of all, I realized that there are many innovative ways to teach and a good one is technology . because it can facilitate teaching.

THANK YOU ! AND GODBLESS YOU ALL :))
-LEVI-


2 komento: